We’ve spent a bit of time updating The Soarer Bible. It’s had a bit of an aesthetic overhaul, made the buttons easier to use particularly for mobile users. We’ve also fixed all dud images, everything should load correctly now.
Find it here:
General Soarer documents and a link to The Soarer Bible can also be found here:
More Soarer related documents uploaded today including some more from The Soarer Bible:
• Some general 1JZ information including part numbers and interchangeable parts
• The workshop service manual for JZ series of engines (1 & 2JZ GE & GTE) in Japanese (torque settings and other bits in pieces in English and many diagrams)
• Some diagnostic/error code information
• UZZ32 TEMS suspension information and error codes
• Partial Soarer wiring diagrams and information in English
Get them here from the website: https://www.jdm-manuals.com/car-specific-information-service-manuals/toyota/soarer/
There’s going to be a new section with car service/workshop manuals coming soon (I promise!) but in the meantime I’ve uploaded “The Soarer Bible” – this is extremely difficult to get hold of but you can now view it online here. The structure is unchanged from it’s original format, to be honest it’s well outdated in terms of style but it does the job! Enjoy!
Find it here: https://www.jdm-manuals.com/the-soarer-bible/